Cottages accommodate 7 persons, having three bedrooms (one double bed and five singles)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The houses are let on a Saturday to Saturday basis, except by special arrangement. Houses may be occupied from 5.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. on the date of arrival. They must be vacated by 10.30 a.m. on the day of departure.
2. The cottage and its contents must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
3. A deposit of 25% is required to confirm accommodation. The deposit is forfited in the event of a cancellation.
4. The balance of total account is due six weeks before commencement of rental. In the event of cancellation within the period, the balance is forfeited unless the cottage is re-let.
5. Bed linen and towels are not supplied.
6. Clients will be held responsible for any damage to cottage equipment.
7. All breakages must be reported and paid for.
8. The proprietors are not responsible for any loss of valuables or property left after departure.
9. The proprietors may at all reasonable times visit the cottage.
10. The number of persons stated on the reservation form must not be exceeded without the proprietors permission.
11. A cleaning charge of €35 will apply if cottages are not left in order at departure.
12. Strictly no pets.
Denis & Nuala Hanlon,
Crucknagera, Dungloe, Co. Donegal.
Tel: +353 (0)74 95 21286
Mobile +353 879077923
Holiday homes in Ireland . Cottages in Ireland . Cottages in Donegal . Donegal Cottages . Irish Cottages . Golf in Donegal .
Donegal Golf . Bird watching in Donegal . Fishing in Donegal . Sea Angling from Burtonport . Donegal Pony Trekking . Donegal Horse Riding .
Horse Riding in Donegal . Ireland Holiday Cottages . Donegal Island Trips . Donegal Watersport . Angling in Donegal . Rosses Anglers Dungloe .
Walking in Donegal . Donegal Hill Walking . Donegal Islands . Tory Island . Aranmore Island . Donegal Visitor Attractions .