TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The houses are let on a Saturday to Saturday basis, except by special arrangement. Houses may be occupied from 5.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. on the date of arrival. They must be vacated by 10.30 a.m. on the day of departure.
2. The cottage and its contents must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
3. A deposit of 25% is required to confirm accommodation. The deposit is forfited in the event of a cancellation.
4. The balance of total account is due six weeks before commencement of rental. In the event of cancellation within the period, the balance is forfeited unless the cottage is re-let.
5. Bed linen and towels are not supplied.
6. Power requirements for light, heating and cooking is an extra charge. (Electricity per unit).
7. Clients will be held responsible for any damage to cottage equipment.
8. All breakages must be reported and paid for.
9. The proprietors are not responsible for any loss of valuables or property left after departure.
10. The proprietors may at all reasonable times visit the cottage.
11. The number of persons stated on the reservation form must not be exceeded without the proprietors permission.
12. A cleaning charge of €35 will apply if cottages are not left in order at departure.
13. Strictly no pets.
Denis & Nuala Hanlon,
Crucknagera, Dungloe, Co. Donegal.
Tel: +353 (0)74 95 21286